Exodus

I had a very hard time getting out from Cairo Egypt.
The city was really chaos and I could get out from my hotel.







I really worried about the flight on the way back, but since it was curfew from 16:00 to 8:00, it was really difficult to get a taxi to the airport.


We checked out the hotel at 5:30 and we could take taxi at 8:00. 
On the way to the airport, there were a lot of tanks.

I was lucky my airline company is Korean Air which was no cancellation and I could take it without any problem.
My colleague professor's airline was Egyptian Air canceled a lot of flights and he had to spend 2 nights at the airport and he is still there!!!

It was one of the worst experience indeed.

These are the movies I took from the roof of my hotel.


  







See more pictures at
http://ws3-er.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/yasu/photos/20110129CairoDemo/index.htm

Comments